• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake Eureka Purchase

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brock

Registered
I have recently purchased a Silver Thermaltake Eureka Computer Case and spent an afternoon transferring everything from my old case to the new one and doing some decent wire management and so on. I love the how big and sturdy the case is. I had a Thermaltake Soprano before, and loved it, and Thermaltake has made yet another amazing case. It has so much room to work around in and the aluminum front is very strong. It has a very clean and stylish design. I do miss my Plexi-glass side panel, but the honeycomb side is nice too. If anyone else has an amazing case, It would be sweet to get a Post going that is dedicated to the top-of-the-line cases.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811133012

I also purchased a Func mouse pad and they are amazing.

Nice Tsunami. My friends mom has one of those with water cooling on a p4.

Well my friend is a huge computer geek. You might know him on the forums as nversettle4stock. He keeps his mom's computer running pretty good.

I live in the same town as him and am computer friends with him

Last edited:
Yeah, I also have a Theramltake Soprano and I love it. Very clean design. Thermaltake makes nice cases and a good price imo.

I recently noticed the thread where u post your setup so thats prolly why this thread isnt taking off with ppl's cases.

TT the best case ;)

hi'
since I have this case, TT Eureka, I never got so low temp,
the airflow is just fine, the case is as wide as possible,
really a great case, I just add a 90mm fan on the low honeybey hole and this brings fesh air to gpu and SB too :)
and the best is that you don't need any duct to your cpu, it's just face to the honeybey hole on top ;)
I like it and not ready to change ... ;)

i686

Back