• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

250,000+ ...!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuietIce

Disabled
OK, I know it's not much but it's a big milestone for me! :D

Sitting in position 75 with just a hair over 6 months of crunching. I'm waiting for position 74 to change my avatar. ;)

As a side note I should have an FX-55 system on-line some time in the next week. The overnight WC leak test went fine so it's time to install XP and go from there. A few days of OC testing and it'll be on-line for SETI. The MB sucks - it wouldn't even run the 4400+ in DC mode, but with the 55 I needn't worry about that nor the limited FSB (240 max). I just hope there's enough vCore there to get a good OC ...

Great going man. I'm basically just getting started good myself. So far I think I'm ramping up pretty decently, especially since I put 2 more rigs crunching yesterday, bringing me up to 5 rigs doing Seti now. I've gotten into the top 350 crunchers on the team today and pushing the top 50 in Recent average credit.:beer:

One thing that is taking getting used to is the way credit has to be granted by getting checked by someone else doing the same work too. This is totally different from folding's point system, but it's all cool.:cool:

Grats man, thats some nice production you've had since joining up.

I'd offer you a round but I see that in spirit rseven is in your sig. I doubt you'd be able to grab it before he finishes it. Ahh what the heck :beer:

Quick grab it!

Back