• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 6Mar20: blah blah blah. I didn't hear "my" name in that story.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
T32 EOC WIR 6Mar20: blah blah blah. I didn't hear "my" name in that story.

This week I suffered a blow to my farm. I’m not looking for sympathy or help. I convey this to share the struggle that we may all share at one point or another. It illustrates why our goals, our milestones, our team standing is such a monumental achievement. We have to EARN those points and this illustrates how we do so.

My farm consists of used parts that I source from my older retired gear or stuff that I buy on the cheap. I’ve had plenty of teammates sell parts at low cost to help keep my farm going. However, as with all parts new and used, they eventually stop working. I lost my rig with 2 x 980 Ti cards. I haven’t been able to see what has failed but I found the machine in a power cycle loop.

My main folding rig also failed for a day. Not sure if I had a power glitch while at work but based on where I live and the fluctuating weather we’ve been having, it would be easy to say that was it. That machine is back but I suffered a big hit on my production. Que sera sera.

For your enjoyment:

For my fellow vets:

P.S. I’m just down but far from out. AIRBORNE ALL THE WAY! (aatw)

P.P.S. Paratroopers are known for getting the job done. They are also known for bitchin’ about it the entire time.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] LinusTechTips |9.7 months | down from 1.7 years. [/table]
There seems to be some anomalies in the team stats that don’t match up from team to team. It is safe to say that the Linus team is gaining but I’m not sure that they are gaining as fast as it is looking right now. I mean, they do have 933 active folders. Maybe they are but I don’t think so. Hopefully next week we get cleaner data.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |68 | 28th | 1.71 million.
Last week | 66 | 22nd | 2.06 million.
2 weeks ago | 66 | 22nd | 2.09 million.
3 weeks ago | 75 | 29th | 1.80 million.
4 weeks ago | 77 | 22nd | 1.75 million.
5 weeks ago |96 | 17th |1.45 million.
6 weeks ago | 126 | 9th | 1.10 million.
7 weeks ago |70 | | 2.11 million.
8 weeks ago |60 | 26th |1.96 million. [/table]
Thank you to our new members. Depending on where you look, we have 2-4 new active folders that we never had before. Your contribution is always welcomed. There are no small members. All points are good points as long as the science is solid.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 26.00 million.
2| Macaholic | 11.37 million.
3| WhitehawkEQ | 9.90 million.
4| Holdolin | 9.60 million.
5| P4EE | 7.90 million.
6| torin3 | 6.98 million.
7| JrClocker | 5.49 million.
8| squads | 5.19 million.
9| dfonda | 4.80 million.
10| orion456 | 3.10 million.
11| superducky | 2.63 million.
12| aviationfrk | 2.51 million.
13| zspaldin | 1.98 million.
14| belorsch | 1.92 million.
15| TC | 1.73 million.
16| don256us | 1.69 million.
17| modd | 1.49 million.
18| rpkole | 1.46 million.
19| JLK03F150 | 1.37 million.
20| ottoaxel | 1.13 million. [/table]
Well, now we see why LinusTechTips is gaining so quickly. Holdolin’s production has dropped off. No word if this is temporary or what. I know that Seti is closing up so he may be getting the last of their work units crunched before they are gone. We hope that everything is fine and that he and/or his family is OK. Hope to see you back friend.

On a funner note. More funner? Most funnest? Whatever, torin3 and JrClocker are still fighting for position. It’s a good fight so keep an eye on it and feel free to chime in with some witty banter. I said witty not sh*****. Keep it clean and let’s have a good fight.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] Holdolin will earn | 3 billion in 5 days. |
dfonda just earned | 800 million.|
slorch will earn | 70 million in 4.3 days. | Come on slorch. We’re pullin’ for ya.
NiteSmoker will earn | 50 million in 6.9 days. |
alby just earned | 40 million. |
Woomack just earned | 9 million and will earn | 10 million in 12 hours. |
fhanderson just earned | 8 million. |
Memex just earned | 5 million. |[/table]
A nice bit of stats: We have 5 teammates at the 1 billion mark. We have 2 at the 10 billion, 5 billion and 4 billion marks. We have 14 in total in the billion + club. Very nice. That’s 20% of our current active folders. That’s a substantial group of concentrated users. Just add water.

Our largest milestone group is the 100 million with 7 members. WOOT!

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 5 spots each:
modd @ #84

Moving up one spot each:
zspaldin @ #49
davekusa @ #86

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16| |
HayesK |#24| |
HayesK |#33| |
WhitehawkEQ |#38| Moving up 1 spot. Again! |
P4EE |#58| |
RoXQi3x |#77|
RamonetB |#79|
orion456 |#88| | [/table]

MVP of the week!
RamonetB (RB)

RB was a power house for a long time. Always in the top 5 for the team and is currently # 79 in the world. RB has a total point value of 5.8 billion. Yes, billion. While RB had left us for a time, they are back and folding at a respectable pace. We appreciate you and hope to see as an active folder for years to come.

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.
SEND IT!

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Last edited:
A Canadian friend of mine just says one thing before every sailboat race I run with him,
"SEND IT!"
Hows that for a cliche?

When I hit your link, the video starts with "How to make yourself a better drag queen."

I'm like OK - if that's your thing...I'm not one to judge...

And then, I see that it's an advertisement...

A Canadian friend of mine just says one thing before every sailboat race I run with him,
"SEND IT!"
Hows that for a cliche?

Done and done sir. Thank you.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

When I hit your link, the video starts with "How to make yourself a better drag queen."

I'm like OK - if that's your thing...I'm not one to judge...

And then, I see that it's an advertisement...
No. Nothing wrong with that but it isn't my thing. You made me check the link though. Good show. :rofl:

Back