• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Watercooled Q-Pack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would drop the koosah and get a Maze 5 with ramsinks for the memory chips. It'll save you alot of money and the koosah isn't even that much better than a maze 5 (I know from experience).

And with the money you saved getting the maze 5 you could get a better cpu water block like an swiftech apogee GT or a D-tek Fuzion

About the rad, If at all possible put it inside the case it looks so much better. I know it will fit you would just have to cut part of that bar below the fan that is there now.

Also I don't know how your tube routing is gonna be layed but i would suggest this res instead: Swiftech Micro res

Other than that everything looks good.

BTW: It's Scott

Last edited:
You won't have to cut that bar, I've watercooled a Q-pack using a swiftech storm, it's barb location is about the same as with the Apogee. Put the outlet towards the PCI slots and you're good to go.

Maviryk said:
You won't have to cut that bar, I've watercooled a Q-pack using a swiftech storm, it's barb location is about the same as with the Apogee. Put the outlet towards the PCI slots and you're good to go.

I meant to mount the read on the inside of the case.

ever think of using a low-profile (1U) apogee, ive seen em at jabtech, and i figure that may help ya if there is a problem with tubing

Back