• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question on Xbox Live Account? Help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

say i add a 12 month gold card to my xbox live account, does that stay there no matter what console i sign in from? as long as i use the same account!

and the same with adding points, if i add 2 1600 cards to my live account do they show up no matter what system i sign in on?

and say my hdd on my system crashes, do i lose all my downloaded content or can i redownload them again without paying for it again?

The answer to all your questions is yes, you'll be fine and not lose anything, but you may have to call Microsoft and explain to them that your system died and you got a new one (they put DRM on their downloads and accounts and stuff to prevent sharing). IMO, if the retailer you're exchanging the 360 at will allow you, keep the old hard drive from the machine you're returning and swap it for the new one on the machine you're getting and you won't have to go through any hassle.

Back