• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Intel Roadmap?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Surfrider77

Sorry if this has been posted, but I have been digging around the net and can only come up with some dated info. Does anyone have the latest and greatest Intel roadmap? Particularly late '07 and the new 45nm Quads?

I am trying to time out the next big build, and it would be helpful.

Thanks! :beer:

That kinda sucks. I was trying to time my foray into Quad with new 8900GTX nVidia cards and make the change to 64bit from 32bit Vista. I really dont like the temps I see with Quads right now. I will certainly be holding onto my E6600 until 45nm Quads hit the streets.

Ah well.

I am interested to see if this is the truth as well as I am selling my C2D. I would like Quad, but would rather not have it be 65nm if I can help it.

~jtjuska

They just announced an unspecified 45nm xeon would be released in H2 2007, so desktop parts probably still won't appear until very late 2007-2008.

Back