• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Target and Toys R Us are hording Wiis for release on Sunday, March 04

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's what I did a few weeks ago. Got there 10 mins before opening on drop day and was about 20th in line but still got one. They were limiting sales to one per person and a few people just got a DS so I don't know how many they actually had. They did run out of Wiimotes before I got one and I had to go scouring the GTA to get one.

My roomate and I both got one @ Target this morning, he's interning in Des Moines M-F, so he wanted one to have down there with him. After a few hours of Wii Sports, I can tell this is going to be a big hit at parties.

I also purchased Zelda for myself (of course), got as far as wolf form, gotta head out to work now.

What other games would you guys suggest? I looked quickly at Walmart, but nothing besides Zelda jumped out at me...

Ravin Rabbids is my favorite game so far, Wii Play is also pretty fun for two player.

Super Swing Golf is hella fun. I actually really do like Excite Truck, but that opinion may not be shared.

You should also check out Trauma Center: Second Opinion and SSX Blur. I've heard great things about both.

Wii looks really fun! but it seems that after a while it may get a bit boring.

andyl33t said:
Wii looks really fun! but it seems that after a while it may get a bit boring.

I've had mine for 3 weeks now and am not a bit bored with it. I don't even have any games besides WiiSports. I keep wanting to rent Wario Smooth Moves, Excitetruck and Rayman from Blockbuster, but they're never in stock. :(

Back