• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DC Vault

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ohiosurfer

#19 ?!

Whats the plan for climbing back into the top 15?

Personally I plan on building a new computer once I sell some mobos and things. Also, I should have a desktop running part-time once I address some heat issues.

So is anyone else planning on adding new machines (or upgrading) to their farms? Sno.lcn - How's the dc-project tower?

I plan on upgrading my main system to a C2d after a Apr 22nd price cut, and replace my old barton with this 630 at home. It should give me a nice boost in production.

Well we're @ #18 now! The bump is thanks to the addition of our spinhenge@home team to the vault.

Nice work Rebturtle, gonzo, and DeathAngelBR for getting us up to 90th in the project! ( = 8,900 points @ DC Vault)

EDIT: Our Proteins@home team will be added to the vault shortly.

Last edited:
The fastest way is for us to crunch for projects OC.com doesn't have a team for. After my climateprediction.net WUs finish I'll do abc@home, it looks kinda cool

All those sieve projects we should try doing

Back