• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

April Launch Details

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
E6750 2.66 GHz | 4MB | 1333 MHz | $183
Am I doing the math right? This cpu only has a multi of 2x?

Edit: nvm, quad pumped brain f@rt. lol
8 x 333.3 = 2.66 GHz, so this is an overclocked e6400 with 4Mb of L2.

Last edited:
doublejack said:
This actually is details about Intel's plans for Q3, not April :)
correct. there has been a lot of confusion already, many ppl think we will be seeing $266 q6600's in april as well.

doublejack said:
This actually is details about Intel's plans for Q3, not April :)

now that page won't load for me so I can see where I missed that, if it was even stated. I saw "next" and thought "the very next launch to happen" which is april. I was surprised to see the 1333mhz chips, but the new e4000 series info looked right to me.

I can't get this page to load either, http://www.dailytech.com/Intel+Readies+New+Xeons+and+Price+Cuts/article6493.htm, but it says 'Q3' in the summary.

hUMANbEATbOX said:
that's all just talk of xeons...nothing too spectacular imo. if you want i can post the details?

that's alright, i'll read it when I get home. thanks tho.

well actually, taking another look, there is ONE cpu i see that would be of interest to us.

Intel Quad Core Xeon UP
Model CoreFrequency L2 CacheFSB Q3'07Pricing
X3230 2.66 GHz 8MB 1066 MHz $530
X3220 2.40 GHz 8MB 1066 MHz $266
X3210 2.13 GHz 8MB 1066 MHz $224

the x3210 looks like a q6400. will still have a 8x multi. this looks like a sweeeet cpu. :D

i finally got the original link to load again, and it does indeed say Q3 '07 right in the first paragraph.

I never claimed I knew how to read, just so everyone knows.

JLK03F150 said:
Am I doing the math right? This cpu only has a multi of 2x?

Edit: nvm, quad pumped brain f@rt. lol
8 x 333.3 = 2.66 GHz, so this is an overclocked e6400 with 4Mb of L2.
No, that is its quad-pumped speed, you need to divide by 4...so 333 is its FSB. 2660/333 = 8.

Edit, just noticed your edit...>.>...nvm

Last edited:
just saw the prices and i have to say .... amd is dead lol, the price for a E2140 is crazy only 74$ !! wonder if I can clock it to 3 ghz

amd has been quiet. I really hope they are going to stun us soon with some news.

hUMANbEATbOX said:
well actually, taking another look, there is ONE cpu i see that would be of interest to us.

the x3210 looks like a q6400. will still have a 8x multi. this looks like a sweeeet cpu. :D

Dunno, the $266 quad is pretty damn sweet as well. I still have no use for a quad as badass as those prices are though. Less than I paid for my C2D :rolleyes: Maybe I can 'hope' they won't clock as high so I wouldn't feel as bad :p

celeron 430. a cut cache e4300? i'd bet that will have some OC potential and at $50, it has the ability to have some good OC/$ value.

Back