• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New PC need GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cshread

Registered
So i just purchased all the parts to my new PC, except for a GPU...i got the following:
Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD 150GB 10,000 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive - OEM
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz LGA 775 Processor Model
LG Black E-IDE/ATAPI DVD-ROM Multi Read Drive Model GDR-8164BK - OEM
PHILIPS Combo Drive Black ATAPI/E-IDE Model SPD2850BM/17 - OEM
ASUS P5B Deluxe LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
OCZ Platinum Revision 2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2P800R22GK - Retail

So all i need now is a high end GPU, im looking to spend 300-400 anywhere around there, let me know what the best deal is, thanks!

looks like you are getting a 8800gts 640. Make sure that you have a decent psu though you didnt link what you bought in that department.

yea my bad forgot to post PSU, its a brand new Ultra X-Finity / 600-Watt ATX / Dual 80mm Fan / SLI Ready SATA-Ready, you think thats enough? And that was the GPU i was already thinking of getting so cool...

Cshread said:
yea my bad forgot to post PSU, its a brand new Ultra X-Finity / 600-Watt ATX / Dual 80mm Fan / SLI Ready SATA-Ready, you think thats enough? And that was the GPU i was already thinking of getting so cool...

Yeah, that'll definitely work.

Back