• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I find my stats?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krusty

Insane Overclocking Clown
I'm interested in finding out my rank, total points, points per day and all that stuff. Is there a database anywhere that updates this information regularly?

Shelnutt2 said:
Wow ~4k ppd! Thats great! Mind sharing your arsenal?

Don't get so excited. It's only temporary. Intel sent my work a couple of samples of up and coming hardware. They were passed to me to toy with while we try to figure out where they're useful. One system is 2x quad core xeons running at 2Ghz. The other is 1x quad core xeon running at 2.4Ghz.

Unfortunately, one of the systems is half busted and won't run with the second processor installed, so I had to pull one out. That system is supposed to go back to Intel some time soon.

I'm expecting to have these systems at my desk for maybe a couple more weeks. I'm taking a business trip to Austin at the end of April, so I'm guessing they'll be taken down then. (I'm setting up 400 desktop systems in Austin. I don't think people would be happy if I put F@H on them though :) )

Well, it should be easy to tell them where they are useful ... folding! :D

Or get them to use folding to burn in those 400 new machines :)

Back