• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Veteran's Day Edition.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Happy Veteran's day to all of my brothers and sisters in arms both alive and dead. It's a drinking holiday so be safe.

We are still #8 in the world and working to move up. We have Hardware.no, NVIDIA and EVGA in our sights. Two of these teams we could pass within a year if we can maintain our daily production lead. We have a very nice upward sloop to our graph. Hardware.no is sloped downward, NVIDIA is flat and EVGA is sloped slightly less than ourselves. We can pass these teams if we try. They are reasonable targets.

World top 100:
@WhitehawkEQ has moved up to #29!
@HayesK is #37 and 41.
@dfonda is #80.
@Holdolin is #89.

We have six teammates in the top 100. For a team as small as ours, that's high praise. A testament to the hard work and dedication our team and teammates have put forth. Well earned positions in the world rankings.

Going straight into the team stats:
Top 20 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 9 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 150 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 180 million ppd or more and it may not be who you think. Good show @Holdolin .

We have a new teammate this week. :welcome: Rambabu. Happy to have you on board to the smallest team with the biggest punch. We also have four additional teammates returning. Welcome back. We are up to 52 active folders. This group combined is averaging nearly 11 million ppd (points per day). All good things.

This week, in honor of Veteran's day, I invite any of our members to give a brief rundown of their service and maybe a story or two if you want.

I joined the US Army as a junior in high school. My parents signed for me. I spent that year on the inactive reserve (IR). Upon graduation from high school, I went to Basic Training then AIT. I served a year in Korea. South Korea if I need to specify. ;) I spent my remainder stationed in Savannah, GA and left active duty after 4 years. I spent the last three years in the National Guard. 8 years total. 1- IR, 4 - Active and 3 - National Guard. I earned my basic parachutist bage while station in GA. A three week TDY. My vets will know what that means.

That's all for this week. As always: Build, Borg, Recruit.

Back