• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*EMERGENCY!* Not enough neoprene to cover back of card!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Raizy

My Idle temps right now are 9°C and at load it goes around 21°C

It goes around 0°C if it's not overclocked at idle.

At idle, (I will be leaving comp all night) IT WILL condensate!

What else can I put in the back of my video card ?

Can I just smudge it all over with die-electric grease ? Or is supposed to be conformal coating I'm supposed to use ?

Attachments

• Vid Card with peltier.JPG
    Vid Card with peltier.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
This is too much for me. I was doing bench tests with 3dmark03 and after about 5-6 runs my monitor turned black and wouldn't do anything, except fraps showing FPS. I was playing guitar so I wasn't sure what happened first whether artifacts showed up first or if the screen just turned black. I opened up the cold plate and took a look inside and there was water.

I restart my computer, it says windows system driver (something about PCI drivers) is corrupted. I had to reformat -- it was acting funny. I installed raid drivers from floppy and it wouldn't remember that I alraedy installed the raid driver unless I continued with set up (hard to explain). Anyways I had to reformat and all is good again (I hope no more problems)...

I think I'll just stick to plain watercooling...

Back