• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung RMA service question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cyrix_2k

I have a Samsung SP2004C 200gb hard drive that I believe to be dead. It was manufactured March 2006, so I would think there's still a warranty on the drive. All I can find on Samsung's website is this . There are two huge problems here - 1) I don't know who the dealer is and 2) I don't have the box for the drive since it is OEM. Any ideas for how I should handle this or am I just out of luck?

Just don't say anything until they ask. the serial number is all they should need+ the date of original manufacturing should be on the hdd. If you send it in without original box chances are the person opening the box doesn't care. (doesn't get paid to care)

You have to find out who does the warranty repairs for samsung, I know here in the uk its a company called Rexo, they were helpful and very quick in replacing the drive, as to the box, as long as its packaged properly they shouldn't give a stuff.

Back