• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a mobo for my E6600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

andyl33t

As you guessed this is another recommend me a motherboard for my E6600 thread, but this one kinda has a twist :)rolleyes:)

Basically I had an EVGA 680i AR revision and I could not get above 400mhz FSB, so I got a refund for it because im going quad core soon and these had the 1333mhz problems. So basically I need a motherboard, I might go with the EVGA 680i again but I don't really know. What is the top board out there now with these features:

Supports C2D aswell as Quad Core
SLI
Good onboard sound (well decent as they get, because i dont have a x-fi)
SATA2
DDR2

My specs are in my sig.

any 680i mobo and your set. now if you kept that A1 board with the P27 bios out now the ocing has improved alot. i did a short test run and was at 430ish fsb on P27.

maybe get the asus, gigabyte, or MSI P35 board? hard to say how they'll actually turn out, but seems nifty. Im waiting for the elaborate anandtech review on monday to see.

Back