• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista Ultimate OEM 64-bit edition, buy 1 get 2 free :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Had a friend that bought an Vista Ultimate OEM package (64-bit). He was just getting one for his new rig. Well when he got the package from ZipZoomFly, looky at that he had a 3 licence copy of Ultimate OEM 64-bit edition.

I love ZZF for there speedy deliveries and cheap prices and try to shop there compared to even the Egg, unless I place a huge order and want it in 1 package.

Just amazed me that someone did a nice little goof like that, surely hes enjoying it and can install it on his other 2 PC's when the time comes to fully switch.

lucky guy. I wish i recieved more then i paid for.

A few months back i ordered a 4gb sd card for my camera, from tigerdirect, and it was delivered to the wrong address. A few days later i got another package from tigerdirect, in which i found the sd card. A week later i got another box from tigerdirect (i thought that i was going to get a free sd card by mistake)... and it was empty except for some stuffing. An empty box, sealed from tigerdirect.

weird.

stool said:
I can't be surprised. I've got nothing good to say about TigerDirect.

He got this from ZZF not TigerDirect! Where did that come from? ;)

Let alone its good not a bad thing hehe. Pay $200, and get $400 free.

Something similar has happened to me except from newegg. I ordered 1 Steelpad QcK+ Heavy and got a box containing 5 mousepads!

inkfx said:
Something similar has happened to me except from newegg. I ordered 1 Steelpad QcK+ Heavy and got a box containing 5 mousepads!
can you send me one? if you still have them ygpm lol

but i wish i got 3 licenses of vista while only paying for 1!

eaglescouter said:
Sounds like he bought an OEM 3pack without realizing it.

Well he didn't because that would cost an arm and a leg compared to what he got for 1.7K.

320Gig HDD
Ultra-120 Heatsink (from me)
E6420
P5W-Deluxe
Antec 900 case
20.1" LCD
2900XT
DA750 PSU
Vista 64-bit OEM
2Gig PC-6400 G.Skill ram (same as mine but in a better case, man wanted the cool box he got compared to my cheesey cases)
a few fans and some other minor things

Now if he could get 3 lience OEM package somewhere in that mix of items please show me. He as well ordered all items from different places over a course of 3 weeks.

vixro said:
He got this from ZZF not TigerDirect! Where did that come from? ;)
Please, please, please read the submission right above mine. Context is easier to comprehend if you realize what is being discussed.

Back