• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Case Opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Karnal

Im new to these forums but after stumbling across them a couple days ago when looking for info on watercooling I have become hooked. I am currently in the process of researching components for a new rig and have decided to ask the knowlegable members here for their opinion. This will be my first attempt at a complete system build from the ground up, its also going to be my first shot at overclocking and watercooling. An ideal case would have solid sides so that I can cut my own custom window into it. On top of that im looking for pretty basic surfaces because im going to do a custom paint job on it and would rather not have to screw with all of the cheap plastic "bling". Last but not least the price, I would like to keep it under $100 but that is not set in stone.

So I just realized it would probly help if I listed some of the stuff I was planning on using in this build.
quad core (probly the 6600)
680i MB
8800GTX
2 sata HD in Raid 0 (Not sure what capacity yet)
4g crucial DDR2
DVD burner
Custom Watercooling setup

Hopefully that helps.

Back