• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best place surveillance cameras?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have some links at a friends house when he wanted to copy my wireless camera security system. I'll have him email them to me.

Whats your budget for this and do you need recording abilities? If the budget is as little as possible, how many areas do you want to monitor?

Silversinksam said:
I have some links at a friends house when he wanted to copy my wireless camera security system. I'll have him email them to me.

Whats your budget for this and do you need recording abilities? If the budget is as little as possible, how many areas do you want to monitor?
Hey Sam, my budget is as little as possible but to put a value on it, I would say if I can keep it under say $300. for 3 cameras that would be great. They need to be wireless though, and as far as recording goes I have an extra computer here with a 300GB hard drive so I was hoping to use that for recording if that is at all possible. So I would have to get some software with it also, I would like to be able to monitor via the web if that is possible within the budget. I was reading some of the reviews from X10 and it seems to be a mixed bag as far as satisfaction goes so I was wondering if their was a comparable place to order from. I don't need state of the art cameras here just something to keep an eye on the house and monitor people coming on my property. We had the "Neighbor from hell" Living next to us and they were evicted and moved to another city but the kid (And his moronic father) still come to the neighborhood and cause trouble so I need to monitor when I'm not home. They are well know to the police in this area so I won't need a real high resolution camera for the police to recognize them!

I would appreciate those links if it's not a bother, and I appreciate the help. :thup:

Back