• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TT Armor Side Panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tstanfill

Does anyone know where you can buy a replacement side panal for the TT armor?? I have the one with the 25cm fan and would like the one without the fan. I have googled and searched everywhere.

Tstanfill said:
Does anyone know where you can buy a replacement side panal for the TT armor?? I have the one with the 25cm fan and would like the one without the fan. I have googled and searched everywhere.

If you're getting a new one because the fan is interferring with your heatsink, simply flip the fan like I did and it will fit with no clearance problems.

If you want a new side case because you want to reposition the fan blow hole, simply fo to thermaktake.com and order the "other" side panel and flip it over.

Their tech support person explained to me that each side panel fits BOTH sides....here's the snippeet from their email reply to me:

When you said "Left Side" I assume you mean the left hand side when you look at the front of the case. We offer case with solid panel, but the panel itself is not for sale separately. If you need a solid panel, what you can do is to purchase the "Right Side" panel and use it as the left side.
I did this for my own Kandalf case which is basically the same case as Armor.
You will lose the plastic door lock mechanism but the side panel will stay on with 2 screws. The right side panel is available at www.thermaltakeshop.com

Hope this information helps you out :clap:

id like to have both. One with fan and one without but both with the window.

Back