• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Halo short video (movie?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah the director (Neil Blockampf) and WETA did the 3 short movies. They are also doing the movie when it gets made.

The acting was so-so. The production was excellent, as usually is with Neill's work, except the bad guys didn't look so convincing. Unfortunatly I won't be able to catch it when it's on. It's Neill Blomkamp BTW, I worked on a music video set he directed years ago, very nice guy! :)

Yeah, I knew I was off. But wow was I off.
What music video was it?

The Band was SunLikeStar a local indie band at the time. Also very nice guys. I actually did an EPK for them and put togeter a really low budget live video. Basically me just shooting them at gigs, rehersal and cutting it together in Premier (circa Y2k) - LOL.

The song was "Day Survive". Great song!!! I highly recommend the album "Inverse" where it comes from. Here's a crappy YouTube of the Blomkamp video. He directed it and I think he did all the After Effects and 3D too.

Back