• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Verizon FIOS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whiteemcee

I was just checking out Verizon's website and it looks like they're offering They're Fios service in my area. I was interested in the 15/2 service does anyone else have this and if so what do you think of it. I would love the 30/5, but $180 a month seems a bit steep :)

everyone ive talked to loves it.. these guys are looking to get customers,so why not call them up and they may be able to give you some type of bundle discount if you purchase several of their services.. with that being said ,15/2 is some monster speed.. youre dl speed is equal to about 14 t1s.. thats alot of bw...

everyone ive talked to loves it.. these guys are looking to get customers,so why not call them up and they may be able to give you some type of bundle discount if you purchase several of their services.. with that being said ,15/2 is some monster speed.. youre dl speed is equal to about 14 t1s.. thats alot of bw...
Without the upload of 14 T1s, of course. Still something that should be nice to have :D (although I quite like my university 8/8 line)

i have a 15/2 mbit package and coulnt be happier. the 45 bucks a month gets me a CONSTANT 15.2ish mbit down and 1.8mbit up all day long. plus pings are super super supre low...

if you have fios available to you get it, nothing beats it

the highest package is way too expensive for what you get.

only thing id like would be instead of 15/2 maybe 15/8 but 2mbit suffices for all my current needs

i have NEVER had probs with fios going out on me like cable always did...

Back