• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCG Xfire Clan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Twigglish

Still working on it, but I decided to setup an Xfire clan for us. Personally, I have a good amount of people on Xfire, and its a pain to try and figure out who is from OCF and who isnt. This will make an easy home for the OCG's on Xfire.
Currently, I just stole the forums banner for now, hopefully someone can throw together an OCG one.
So, go here and join. Theres also Clan Forums for us all to use.
I have no problem giving up the clan admin spot to a mod/admin here if they choose to take over. Its not a personal thing for me, I just saw it as a really easy way for the gamers to unite.
I also need input from everyone, as to which forums to add. I just added a couple off the top of my head.

So. There it is, join, chat, enjoy.

Edit: Oh yea, and when in the clan you also get this easy way to know who else on your Xfire list is in it too.

jdv1195238363p.PNG

I am a member of another clan presently... so I cannot join. However, you still might see me around for a game or two.

Got the invite when I logged on today, I joined.

I won't have much time to play until the semester is over though. After that, though, I'm game.

Back