• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidias new core?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghost_recon88

Senior Jedi Master
Anyone know when the 9xxx series cards are landing? I heard sometime early next year, but am just wondering if anyone knows for sure? Thanks.

Anyone know when the 9xxx series cards are landing? I heard sometime early next year, but am just wondering if anyone knows for sure? Thanks.

with no major competition from ati right now i wouldn't be surprised to see them ride the 88xx-89? #s for a few.
with the new g92 core 128sp gts comin around mid dec. maybe call it 8900 gt?. instead of 8800 gts again to avoid confusion, as the old gts is 640mb/320bit and the g92 version is 512mb/256 bit

I just picked up one of the new EVGA 9800GT's....things are badass. I can finally run Crysis on Very high with all the goodies turned on :)

Check your Best Buy add...they on sale this week till wednesday...

I paid 650+ tax though....pricey!

I just picked up one of the new EVGA 9800GT's....things are badass. I can finally run Crysis on Very high with all the goodies turned on :)

Check your Best Buy add...they on sale this week till wednesday...

I paid 650+ tax though....pricey!

hey man jump back in your time machine and grab me one of them 9800gt's:santa: i be thinkin you mean 8800gt:beer:

btw :welcome:to the forums

yeah... that's kinda phishy. LOL

8800gt only cost like 250 bucks, unless you mean two of them? But then that's still only ~550 bucks. Maybe you got ripped off too? LOL

anyway as stated before the next "big card" is the new G92 card with 128SP And 512bit/256bit mem. This new card should be able to easily match the 8800GTX.

Yea the 9800GT isn't out yet, although BB does have the BFG 8800GT on sale this week for $250 if you can find it anywhere. So no one knows though when the new core is coming out? Rats...

Back