• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am back - happy new year!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

leelegend

got my first 2 mac pro's up and running - 2.6 dual core x 2 processors per box :beer:

9 minutes a frame on a 2605 - points per day from 1 rig: 2273 :drool:

still got the dual quad to set up :mad:

had another surprise this morning as well...... anew dell E6850 running at 3ghz taking 15 minues on a 2653 :)

all on standard clocks

can i have my spot as number 4 back now :bday::bday::bday:

i now have 14 SMP rigs at work and 2 at home, but i am starting to retire some of the old single core units....i cant see them doing much good for the project or the environment.

lee

Last edited:
:welcome: back lee... Happy New Year! :beer:

I figured since I've been closing the ppd gap with you that- you just couldn't stand it... and would get back to your old ppd ways sooner than later. ;)

No problem... glad I could help. :p

"...and the Legend continues."

can i have my spot as number 4 back now :bday::bday::bday:

You'll have to speak to Flexy on that!

thanks mate!!!.....i was feeling the pressure over christmas with my hard earn points slipping :)

lee

I noticed your points taking a dip; fiqured it was just a lull in the action, over the holidays.

foldon.gif

I'm baaaack as well! been away for a bit over the holiday time and busy working on my basement home theater lately. anyway, I'm back in full throttle again!! ;)

Back