• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Power supply cable extensions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xj0hnx

Registered
I am trying to find an 8 pin extension about 10-12" long, and a 90° 24 pin connector from the power supply to the motherboard, but not having any luck, and one know a good source for items like these?

8-pin for the CPU power?

You can get that from Performance-PC's.

90° 24-pin? I don't think any of the connector companies make a 90° connector so I doubt you'll find a cable.

8-pin for the CPU power?

You can get that from Performance-PC's.

90° 24-pin? I don't think any of the connector companies make a 90° connector so I doubt you'll find a cable.

I found the 8 pin, the problem was that every place I tried want more in shipping than the few bucks the cable cost, I finally found a place in Texas that had it cheap, and mailed it first class for just over a buck :)

Yea, I don't think I am going to have any luck on the 24 pin right angle connector, doesn't look like they exist. I guess I can just heatshrink each wire and split the shroud to let me bend them one at a time, trying to get all my wires out of the way.

Back