• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need good gh3 advice :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gangaskan

having issues on hard :(

just started playing gutair hero 3 for the pc, but its not a pc related issue

how can i get good control of the orange button? i seem to be having immense difficutlies with this freaking buttoN!

any help would be appreciated :)

oh, and the tutorials suck by the way :p showing you how to hammer up and sturm down in 8 notes is cake, but mastering it on a song is a pita lol

no, nothing worng with the button, just have troubble hitting the orange my normal hand layout is green, red, yellow, blue

my brother said playing with red, yellow, blue, orange is easier for him (he has it for the wii) but then again the wii gutair's buttons are smaller and rounded more than the xbox controller

Practice Practice Practice :)

It's a lot harder to master the 5th button than the 4th.
Basically, you need to learn to move your hand up and down and keep playing whilst doing it. Took me a while to get used to it, but now i play pretty much everything on hard, and some on expert.

It takes a while, the move from mediium to hard is a fairly large one, when I started on hard I would miss almost all the orange ones

Back