• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3650 Xfire!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ASync

Registered
So any1 has any links or info how awesome would that setup be(or quite the opposite:bday:) ??

So any1 has any links or info how awesome would that setup be(or quite the opposite:bday:) ??

Its not a bad setup at all and would perform slightly better than a single HD3870. That being said I am not sure which would be a better way to go; a single 3850 or 70 or dual 3600s.

A single higher end one I think would be the general opinion on that I think.

It all depends on what the price is. Any card is valuable so long as the price is right. If he can get two cards for less than the price of a 3850 I say go for it.

To add up, do u think 2X3650 would work better for a P35 m/b since the 2nd lane(x4) wouldnt be able to handle anything faster anyway?

I m looking for something to replace my 3850@256

A single higher end one I think would be the general opinion on that I think.

thats how it usually is... dont matter if your looking at SLI or Xfire...given that the new 3600's are only going to be slightly better than the 2600's so its safe to say you could base your answers off that.

Back