• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Error 5303 when accessing Office apps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BugFreak

Morning all. I'm hoping someone has dealt with this error before because what I find on Google isn't helping at all. This is happening occasionally to myself and my partners when we log in through our VPN to our office computers. In the office it doesn't happen and it goes away for a bit. The info I can find is its "its a problem with the provisional access" so I assume that means our remote access is triggering it but why and how do I fix it? When we call our corporate tech support they remotely click around for a while then it goes away but comes back randomly in the next days or weeks. The below info is a random one I took from the net but the error info is the same.

You cannot access this right now

Your sign-in was successful but does not meet the criteria to access this resource. For example, you might be signing in from a browser, app, or location that is restricted by your admin.

Error Code: 53003
Request Id: 6356XXXXXXXXXXXXXX4d6d00
Correlation Id: 499XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX454fb3
Timestamp: 2022-06-30T16:16:17.979Z
App name: Office 365 Exchange Online
App id: 00000002-0000-0ff1-ce00-000000000000
IP address: 71.XX.2XX4.XXXX2
Device identifier: Not available
Device platform: Windows 10
Device state: Unregistered
Flag sign-in errors for review: Disable flagging
If you plan on getting help for this problem, enable flagging and try to reproduce the error within 20 minutes. Flagged events make diagnostics available and are raised to admin attention.

EDIT: I wanted to add our admin situation. We have a corporate admin while we are local machine admins. Not sure that will help.

Last edited:
Back