• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer beeps when playing games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkhovaOC

When playing Unreal 3 Demo and during the crysis demo my computer beeps once but everything still plays fine ive tried to search up on this but couldnt find a straight solution any of u guys got any clue was going on my, cpu is 30c idle havent seen wut it is on load yet

Also after this happens and i shut the pc down and reboot the harddrive starts to make this clicking sound and everything loads slow then i shut it off wait like 2 mintues then it boots up like normal

If your HDD is clicking it is about the die. Backup anything you need to keep now!

The beep could be the Windows firewall blocking U3 from the internet or it could be load temp issues?

anyway to turn off or turn up the alarm level cuz my cpu runs fine and when i t beeped i was able to exit the game normally and even browsed the web alittle b4 i restarted it it at 28c idle now

Just played UT3 demo in windowed mode and had speedfan running and my cpus where at 100% load and not even going past 41c and still beeping

Back