• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN party Q

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
drdingo21 said:
we need to have a big lan party for oc.com and we all need to wear name tags... now that would be cool:D

I second that....maybe have regional ones (like one for the west coast, one for the east coast, and one for the central states). I've never been to a LAN party and would like to go to one!

PCgirl, I havn't been to one either...thats why I want to go to one. I just got a new case I want to show off. We should have a big LAN party somehow and somewhere, maybe someone can get Skip to help us or something. Someone that knows him run the idea by him.

we could find somewhere in like IL like rent a holiday inn confrance room and everyone has to pay lke 10 bucks or soemthing like that... people can carpool to there like i could pick some pople up that are on my way and so on...we should post this in the GD just to see how many people would go

I'm all for it. I've been hosting LAN parties every other weekend for about 3 months now and I'd love to attend a big one. Plus getting all of OC.com together at once would be schweeet! :burn:

Twyst said:
I'm all for it. I've been hosting LAN parties every other weekend for about 3 months now and I'd love to attend a big one. Plus getting all of OC.com together at once would be schweeet! :burn:
thats what i want, it would be cool to meet everyone here and get to know some people

So does anyone have any good suggestions for locations to meet at? Like a West coast place, East Coast place, midland, and southern would be nice. Or just a single central location that could hold everyone interested in attending.

I think that somewhere in IL or MO would be a good spot....nice central location. Although people on the far west coast and east coast might have a little trouble making it.....?

Hell Yeah I would love for a massive LAN party, Meet all the nuts in this place. I will fly there cause me to far to drive. I am in for it, I live in FL so if any OCers are here maybe we can carpool who knows.

Snoogans

Back