• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Video - A8N-SLI Deluxe 4400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

netlaw1

Registered
I have ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe with Athlon 64 X2 4400+ want to up video from Nvidia 6600. I would like 8800GX or... What can I push it to without wasting my money with too much Video Card?

Last edited:
I would go with the 8800gt if it is within your budget, I don't think you will have a big bottleneck problem with the X2. If you decide to upgrade the CPU later you will already have a very solid card that should game well for the next couple of years.

I would go with the 8800gt if it is within your budget, I don't think you will have a big bottleneck problem with the X2. If you decide to upgrade the CPU later you will already have a very solid card that should game well for the next couple of years.

Not to mention that the 8800Gt overclocks like a madman, I need a better psu and my oc should jump a hellova lot more than it is now. The 8800GT is about $189 on newegg after some rebates, it is clearly the best budget card ever made lol.

Back