• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATER CHILLERS SUCK!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
!!!! That's just mean to post a teaser like that.
Quoted for emphasis.

You can have your firstborn back (unless you dont want him back, then ill give him back regardless) after I get more pics. Im planning one out, and im thinking of just building a reservoir around the air conditioner's evaporator.

Need more pix please.

k how bout this hahahahaahahaha

waterchiller018.jpg

room mate that set me up with the AC unit for FREE!

fold-3.jpg

folding at 3.65 on a e2180 with 1.6 in bios 1.552 in windows 1.536 under load 100% and not getting any warmer then 20C!!!

quick death run at 1.8V trying to get that 4Ghz think mobo is holding me back only have gotten 3.9. Its the DS3L.

39-1.jpg

waterchiller048.jpg

Nice job. we want more pics and benchies!... especially frosty pics.

ya the f-ing mobo (ds3l by gigabyte) is holding me back i think. im going to by a extra abit pro P35 and do it with that.
unless u all have a mobo for under 100 bucks that will clock like crazy.

Ill get some block frostys pics later. Ill see if I cant some other ones!

I hope I can get the q6600 at or above 4.0Ghz 24/7 to kill some MOFOS folding!

its hard to see but bout 5 mins running and she was getting nice and frosty!

waterchiller015.jpg

trying to get this sonbitch re-wired was a mother too.

waterchiller021.jpg

I really want to get some good frostys of the block but the dam water gets so COLD that the hoses become hard as rocks and I will have to let it sit all day to warm up. I let the water sit for 18 hours it was -25C when i came home it was 1C and like 80F all day in the garage

Notice hte ice on the heat exchanger? You need to put a circulating pump in the system, very easy, trick to do is on the output of it tube to a PVC 1/2" tube, and drill a ton of 1/4" holes in the side of that and put that against the heat exchanger, so it blasts liquid thru the fins.

Nice! I did not notice the Minus sign at first wholy banana sunday that's cold. From these results, it might be possible to run a 500-900BTU window floor shaker and keep a rig are two in the teens. The good thing is it should run for 20 years non-stop with the fact the compressor is running colder than design spec :thup:

Next step, running a geothermal loop to the condenser for some extreme green cooling.

what kind of benches do u want brother? lets just stick with CPU stuff. I could try to clock the video card too. but for now CPU.

yeah. we want the max yuo can get out of that proc. :D:D:D im talking SP 1m and 32m runs, pifast.. the lot.

Back