• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Acer P243WAid Good Enough

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KosAMD

Hey all, I'm looking to replace my 3 19's (non-wides) with 2 24's (wides), maybe 3, and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the Acer P243WAid ( http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009125). Basically, I don't need the cream of the crop here just 2 pos 3 24inchers with good quality. I'm assuming HDCP support implies that the monitor itself is digital, and the 1920x1200 res is based of a digital measurement. These monitors, well one of them in actuallity, will need to handle 1080p for my xbox360 with hdmi, so I also assume these acers will suffice. I like the price range of around 400 dollars each, so if anyone has any suggestions try not to go much over that. (got to save some money to build the new rig afterall..) Thank you in advance.

-Michael

Back