• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling noob.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kyle_vdk

Registered
Hey guys, I love computers, and I want to take the challenge of building my own. I know a lot about computers, and one thing I am clueless about.. basically. Water cooling. I understand how it works and things like that, but i don't know how to tell if it will work well before i buy, or if it will not break on me ect. Can you guys make a suggestion of a water cooler.. for I guess a starter, but something that isnt like.. 2+2, you know what i mean? At first I am only going to cool the CPU, i want like... the ability to add a GPU block, ect. Thanks!!

Hey guys, I love computers, and I want to take the challenge of building my own. I know a lot about computers, and one thing I am clueless about.. basically. Water cooling. I understand how it works and things like that, but i don't know how to tell if it will work well before i buy, or if it will not break on me ect. Can you guys make a suggestion of a water cooler.. for I guess a starter, but something that isnt like.. 2+2, you know what i mean? At first I am only going to cool the CPU, i want like... the ability to add a GPU block, ect. Thanks!!

:welcome: to the forums.

The best thing you can do is do a lot of research regarding WCing. Even if you use a premade kit, you should still research it. There are plenty of threads with advice.

If you do not want to build your own, then a kit like this is a good choice:

http://www.crazypc.com/products/9370.html

Thanks for the welcoming.. and Thanks for the info! i am not yet at the stage of needing water cooling, but I will be when i start upgrading, because i can't even OC with this mobo!

Back