• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10% off ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got the same code and it works.
Make sure you have same email acct on your ebay and paypal accts.

It also shows on your Ebay home page as well. It only is 10% off your the price not including shipping, just so you know.

It worked for me last week (without any e-mail, e-bay account and paypal have different addresses). I found it here. There has been a similar code the last few months.

I got the same code and it works.
Make sure you have same email acct on your ebay and paypal accts.

And that it was emailed to you.

Fortunately its real easy to add emails to your paypal account, I like keeping seperate ebay/paypal addys cause it makes phising attacks even more stupidly easy to spot :)

The problem I ran into before is that you couldn't apply the coupon until after you committed to buy, and then you're screwed if it doesn't work. I tried a code almost identical to this one about a month ago, and it didn't work b/c I never got the email. I scoured the Internet looking for more codes and tried about a dozen similar codes before completing checkout...none of them worked.

Back