• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why no Madden 2009 for PC?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

I've googled it with limited results. Curious if anyone knows why they discontinued Madden for PC? Currently I own no game console, so I guess I am SOL?? This sucks, because Madden is the only game I truly enjoy playing on a daily bases :(

I heard it won't be out any longer for the PCs due to poor sales. Plus last years game still used the Graphics from 2005 just refreshed a bit.

Consoles imho are better for sports games.

I heard it won't be out any longer for the PCs due to poor sales. Plus last years game still used the Graphics from 2005 just refreshed a bit.

Consoles imho are better for sports games.

yea its hard to play sports games on pc unless you got a 360 controller, i rather play it on 360 since more people are online

personally im surprised that it lasted this long to begin with. The PC just represent a market segment that doesnt have many sports game players.

Forget Madden 2009, I'm wondering why we haven't seen "Madden Jan 09", "Madden Feb 09", "Madden first week of march 09", "second week" and so on.

Basically that's the reason, they give is crappy PS2 ports and wonder why nobody buys them? lol

Also EA hasn't updated Madden with anything REALLY worth buying a new copy for since 06. I used to really enjoy Madden with my Dad and stepbrother, but there's just NO reason to pay $60 for the stupid truck stick, hit stick, etc etc <insert buzzword feature here>. EA Sports is absolutely HEINOUS in that regard in my opinion.

I've googled it with limited results. Curious if anyone knows why they discontinued Madden for PC? Currently I own no game console, so I guess I am SOL?? This sucks, because Madden is the only game I truly enjoy playing on a daily bases :(

Who cares? The PC version always sucked anyway. And it's summertime now: Just go out with some friends and a nerf ball and play some touch (or **** it, TACKLE football).

Get yourself a cheap PS2 or PSP if you like madden so much.

Who cares? The PC version always sucked anyway. And it's summertime now: Just go out with some friends and a nerf ball and play some touch (or **** it, TACKLE football).

Get yourself a cheap PS2 or PSP if you like madden so much.

Yeah I have 2 boys, so I have plenty of outside activities lined up :D

I ended up buying a 360, so my dilemma is over~

Back