• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who loves MechWarrior 4?? I DO!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Treker

Old School Senior
Hey guys, been playing this game non-stop for a couple days and I'm at the end game, the only problem I have is when I finaly take out the drop ship and have to take on my cuzin, I'm already in the red, and was using my team mates todo the damage as I directed their fire effectivly and provided cover.. now I have no team mates, I'm nearly dead and once shot from this mofo kills me.. I managed to get repaired once, but whatever he is using sure cuts through me!

-Trek

OK, get your daishi, and load it with 4, count em, FOUR, light gouss rifles and a few pulse lasers. Strafe back and forth in front of the gate and cut him down in the field. Also, get an angle on the dropship so it cant cap you.

Legionnaire said:
OK, get your daishi, and load it with 4, count em, FOUR, light gouss rifles and a few pulse lasers. Strafe back and forth in front of the gate and cut him down in the field. Also, get an angle on the dropship so it cant cap you.

Wish I had a daishi, never got one, or I blew it up, one or the other :)

I saved 'my sister' instead of getting the extra equipment.. and now I'm hurt'n for it!

-Trek

Gonna try again

I've been playing "Black Knight" for the past couple of days. After finishing Mech 4, I was looking for more...Black Knight is the answer! So if you didn't get enough Mech 4, check out Black Knight.

I'm looking into getting black knight, but frankly I still have 3 more new games I havnt started/finished yet, so I gotta get theses outa the way before I can 'justify' buying new games.

-Trek

Oh and I FINALY beat Mech4, I took the atlas and gave 'her' (the fighter chick) my rig instead, worked out nicely.

i thought it was kinda fruity but i liked it

my favorit is still the orginal mechwar2

we would lan the poop out of that

how is multi player in mech4

Back