• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why am I doing so well when I'm not?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Think of your drill instructor from Army Basic or Marine Boot.
Except for DesertFlower23... who just earned 800 Million and a few others who have remained steady

Why in the HECK (sorry for the harsh words ;) ) are we losing so many points at this stage of the game?! If you're moving or some other temporary change, then let's get at it. I see that some of you have taken some down-time to clean out hard working gear to improve it's thermals and thus life span. Good job. That we need. Take care of your gear so that your gear can take care of you.

For the weekly updates: I'm getting ready to go into my last Union negotiations and have been training my replacements. Once we settle a new contract and we take care of a few other issues (End of Janurary?), and once I settle myself down, I'll start up again. So keep up your efforts, keep up your good work and we'll keep cheering you on.

So for today, send out a congrats to DesertFlower23 for the 800 million milestone which is inching closer and closer to his first BILLION! So much respect brother.

Also, WH, I think you owe us a "I'm #3" post. :rofl: Hayes has regained his spot and dfonda has come through with his promise. Great job Lads. The lot (3) of ya's. Great job too to those keeping steady production. Keep at it and We'll ramp up come WINTER!!!!!!!

My #1 spot was never to last, I knew when Hayes got things going again I would drop back down, as for dfonda he still has a few years to catchup and mustard before passing me :) and I saw on the top 20 that he passed me :)

I have a theory on raising Team 32 production.:sn:

Whatever your PPD raises to , to get to #1 in daily PPD placing you first in the Team Summary....Hayes will match it to recover his spot...(As I just found out):rain:

So you ask "Ok so he can't be usurped?...Yes, correct...He has a 60 million + PPD on curecoin and can draw from that to always regain his position...:shock:

So here is what we do, we fold under one name to test the theory...something secretive so he can't catch on..Something like..."Hayestheory" or such....Until that name it hits 75 million PPD. Hayes to keep his position then increases to 76 million (Curecoin suffers...sorry) Viola' instant boost...:sn:

What ya think?:shrug:;):)

Not many. I think we should rename our secrete team to "Secrete Team". No one would suspect then. You almost had it though.

Dave, are you getting all that production out of 4 GPUs? Three 3080s & one 3070?

Back