• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wtg lews

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lews is the man. I'll have a big fat juicy steak down here in Texas in your honor :D

It looks like Stanman is folding for another team at the moment. The name escapes me, but I believe the team number at Stanford is 500.

What we all need to do is pick up our pace to make up for those lost WUs.

Fold on Friends !

DB

I can tell I don't stop around here as much.

No thanks to me, its all these boxen that do all the work. I just make sure they don't waste any idle cpu cycles :).

Anyway I'll take a couple :beer: :beer:

Our team is doing great without stanman, just think how good we would be doing with him!!

Also, I know Ichan has alot of potential that has shown itself in v. 1 but has not manifest itself in v. 2.

Happy folding

Lews said:

Anyway I'll take a couple :beer: :beer:

Our team is doing great without stanman, just think how good we would be doing with him!!

Also, I know Ichan has alot of potential that has shown itself in v. 1 but has not manifest itself in v. 2.

Happy folding

It's on the house :beer:

You're right and there are about 6 or so others who, if they managed to get near their full potential, could get us past the [H]orde. Too bad that some of them can't for one reason or another and I'm not going to mention any other names because I think that they may be unable to do it, but there is some serious firepower sitting on the sidelines. Most of these people are helping with what they can though.

belorsch said:
Hey long time no see DB!

lennytiger said:
DB hows ya foldin going haven't seen u for a while!???

Folding is going well. I think I may lose a 1 GHz Intel as it is being sold :( .

But, I am still scouting for more... :D

Work and family life (14 month old :) ) have been busy and I am not able to carve out as much time to visit my brothers and sisters in this forum.

But, rest assured that I am still plugging away for our team and for the cause.

Keep recruiting everyone and we'll close in on those above us !!!

Fold On !

DB

Back