• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I enlarge & print a pdf file ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gamefan

I’m having trouble printing a .pdf; an owners manual. The way that it automatically prints is on two pages, but it is very small. I don’t know how to enlarge it and keep the text and pics format flowing in the right direction. If I try enlarging as a % it doesn’t show a print preview of the whole document, what and where it selects varies via the enlargement percentage. So I don’t even know if the landscape orientation would help. Canon MP210 printer.

File, Print, Properties, Page Setup tab, Page Layout:
Normal-size Printing
Fit-to-Page Printing
Scaled Printing [20-400%]
Page Layout Printing
Poster Printing
Booklet Printing

I'm just a duffus, so can anyone tell me how to print the whole thing at a normal text size: even just say, at 200%. I assume the order is embedded and I just need the right settings.

Each of the two pages is eight columns of text, remote control code boxes, illustrations: all single page height. Well, heres the link: http://broadband.motorola.com/dvr/downloads/DRC400-425_UsersGuide.pdf

Maybe this is quirky? Maybe its an accordian? I need it read though. I don't care about a little overlap if req'd. Ideas?

Last edited:
Back