• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Comcast front range colorado updates sucks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hank123

Comcast is doing network updates up and down the Colorado front range. Well we been getting like 300-500 Ping and under 1000K speeds on a speed test. This has been going on for a few weeks now and its starting to **** me off. what sucks even more is that really no one else to go with.

Anyone else here in Colorado getting crap speeds too?

This may sound rude but anyone know how I can work this to my favor? I'm only on line here where a pay for it at night and its slow. Should I call and *****?

its not a question of bitching, its a question of no service. call them and tell them they owe you a month or you are shutting them down and going somewhere else.

well i called them and they are going to send someone out to look at the box. The lines sound clean and no packet loss.
Will give update on that on tues.

the dude was real nice too. seems that the have a lot of woman working. thats always nice cause i can flirt with them. They always sound better over the phone.

when it seems slow do trace routes and ping -t's to local sites to show how nslow it is, so you have some record of it, do speed tests and save the results.

"bitching" wont get you anywhere, being nice and calm always gets you something better in return

when i get home today we will see if the comcast dude did anything. I don't think they know what they are talking about. Here at work where I am now speeds are find but the pin is so high.
Somethings going on and they are not talking.

"bitching" ya im just on my 28th day i guess :)

The ping being real high is a bad sign, that may be damaged or faulty (factory defect) hardware.

Back