• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GF needs a case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cerberus2k7v2

Yes, I'm Cerberus2k7 but I think my account got locked due to inactivity or something. Need to fix that, ANYWAYS! The GF is looking for a case for her new PC that we're going to build. She likes smaller cases but wants a full size ATX so the Mini P-180 she likes is out. She is looking for something in black and with a door. But I can't really find one that looks clean. None of this Raidmax stuff that's all ricey looking. More along the smooth lines of Antec/Lian Li. So what do you all have for suggestions? Specs will be 4 HDDs, ATX mobo, standard size PSU, possibly on water with the CPU and GPU covered, possibility of SLI.

i was gonna recommend a stacker but you have beat me to it!!

I'm thinking about getting the same case. But that would be a bit of an issue. I like the other stacker for myself, but not the mesh on the side panel. I could take it off and cut some plexy, but have no idea how much time that would consume. And from what I've seen there is a lip that sticks out too far for my taste, so I would want to take 3/5" off of that as well. You guys have some pics of the v1 830s that are under water and have some awesome wire jobs? I'm also looking at the Lian Li PC-V2010B for myself, but again, would like to see some good wire tucks so I can see my options.

lmao... careful, if you're too quick to buy it, you'll get it and she wont like it.

I'm not going to buy the case until around xmas time.(Yes, I can get my S/O computer parts instead of jewelry) so we have time. But she checked it out in person at Frys and really liked it. So she gets the Antec and I'll get a Lian Li or Silverstone. :D

Back