• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

force unleashed is underrated

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uzibear

i am really feeling this game on the xbox. the force powers are just great. it certainly has flaws, it's not great, but it's a good solid game. not worth paying 60 bucks for, but still. the telekinesis is handled very well, so is force push. go rent it, and play it on sith lord difficulty, and be CREATIVE, learn combos, learn to string powers and saber moves together; i'm really impressed on the whole. to only think if they had only developed it for ps3 and xbox, it could have been a great game if they hadn't spread their ideas so thin.

I rented it, beat it and had a lot of fun with it so I agree. The only thing I do not like is the ending because whichever one you choose, it goes against the actual storyline.

i am really feeling this game on the xbox. the force powers are just great. it certainly has flaws, it's not great, but it's a good solid game. not worth paying 60 bucks for, but still.

If it's "not worth paying 60 bucks for" then it's rated PERFECTLY FINE.

Got through the first four levels or so and traded it off on Goozex. It wasn't a bad game (though the sloppy, loose controls were annoying), but it sure wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination.

If it's "not worth paying 60 bucks for" then it's rated PERFECTLY FINE.

Hahaha.

Back