• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any thoughts on the Thermaltake SpinQ Performance?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MarkS

It looks cool, but looks can be very deceiving. I haven't found any reviews of it online and there is nothing posted about here or on XS.

Anyone use it? Does it work? Suck?

35-106-123-11.jpg

Last edited:
Thermaltake is pretty well-known for making average-performing cpu heatsinks. I wouldn't expect anything spectacular performance-wise from this.

Thermaltake is pretty well-known for making average-performing cpu heatsinks. I wouldn't expect anything spectacular performance-wise from this.

qft.... the only TT hs that has any praise from us ocers is the big typhoon.... but thats sub par compared to todays top dog... the Thermalright Ultra 120 X... id be willing to bet you could get a TRUE for the same or less of a price than that TT hunk o junk.

qft.... the only TT hs that has any praise from us ocers is the big typhoon.... but thats sub par compared to todays top dog... the Thermalright Ultra 120 X... id be willing to bet you could get a TRUE for the same or less of a price than that TT hunk o junk.
Yea, the Big Typhoon was one of the top dogs during the Intel s478/ AMD s939 era, but it certainly doesn't cut the mustard these days. It definitely was their performance flash in the pan.

personally my philosophy with thermaltake coolers are they look much better than they actually perform. that the V1 for example. Only exception is the big typhhon vx

Back