• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BT on Win11 acting different than Win10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

OK riddle me this.

I have a stadia controller that i converted for use to be able to use on any bluetooth enabled device. Its something google put out them selves when they cancelled stadia. i bought controllers 2nd hand for way cheap and they work really well as general bluetooth controllers on the PC and are actually well built.

They work really well on Windows 10.

Windows 11 tries to use them as a bluetooth low energy device and it causes it to drop or lag or otherwise be totally shitty when ever you try to use it.
My main computer uses 11 now and i cant seem to fix this issue.

Any thoughts as to why 11 does this and 10 does not?

I just confirmed, Win10 i can make it through a whole race in Slipstream, Win 11 cant make it half way with out it DCing or major lag or other strange problems

Any thoughts as to why 11 does this and 10 does not?
Nope.

But is there an option to switch what type of device the controller is? Perhaps in device manager? Or disable power management on the BT card and see if that helps.

Nope.

But is there an option to switch what type of device the controller is? Perhaps in device manager? Or disable power management on the BT card and see if that helps.
yea i've looked over all those, i think the BT radio is the same in the 11 machine as well as the 10 too.

super strange

Back