• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Tigerdirect Deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not quite as good as Newegg/Microcenter.

I bought my E8400 from Microcenter for $149 about a month and a half ago, and I got the same ram for $37 (there was probably a rebate or something... I don't give a damned about rebates) from Newegg around the first of this month.

So there've actually been MUCH better deals and... I suspect... even better deals to come after christmas.

I'd wait.

Im waiting. need 8GBs of DDR2 with free shipping. Fry's had a good deal on the 22nd. too bad I saw it on the 23rd.

edit: well on xmas day I ended up buying 2 x 2gb of cosair 5-5-5-18 memory. going to make both my PCs into vmware PCs, need the RAM capacity more than speed. think I'll be on the lookout for a cheap 775 socket Quad-core.

Last edited:
Not quite as good as Newegg/Microcenter.

I bought my E8400 from Microcenter for $149 about a month and a half ago, and I got the same ram for $37 (there was probably a rebate or something... I don't give a damned about rebates) from Newegg around the first of this month.

So there've actually been MUCH better deals and... I suspect... even better deals to come after christmas.

I'd wait.

You forgot to mention L4D and Fallout 3 that you got on Amazon :D ...I'm disappointed in you.

TigerDirect live cashback is currently at 5% = e8400@ $142.49

so tempting....need VT capable cpu...nope...still gonna wait a few days for after christmas deals...

Back