• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to find lap top plastic moldings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bjm2587

Well it all started when I got my first lap top. As soon as I paid for it I took it apart so my friend could lay some carbon fiber on it. Well, it didn't turn out very well so I peeled that off and had a very ugly looking laptop on my hands so I decided to paint it anodized orange. Well I just sold my baby, a quad core desktop to pay for rent. Long story short since this is now my main pc for a while does any one know where I can find the plastics for this lap top? I have a (dont laugh) compaq presario f572us. I've looked around ebay for broken ones and craigslist and just can't find anything. Any one have any ideas, wanna sell yours? Thanks for reading.

I can't tell you where you can find one, but I think the f5xx series are all similar case wise - so I would guess you can probably use the plastics off any one in the series. As long as its the same size.

Good luck.

I would say look for a busted presario f572us on ebay or craigslist and scrap it for parts. I've done that in the past.

Back