• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trickster Online-Running 2 clients

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clearsky

Registered
quick question, i'm currently playing an online game Trickster Online, i play in window mode of course, and run 2 clients. after about 20-30 minutes of playing with both clients (1 is normally afk with a shop up of some sort) they both start to get some fps lag. Is this a ram issue (running out of resources) or a graphics card related problem? It's not really a problem, i'm just not sure which is being stressed and causing the fps drop. If its ram i can always get more, if its graphics card then i'm stuck with single clienting :D

thanks in advance.

It sounds like a memory leak problem with the application. You should check any online forums (if available) to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

ah thanks, apparently there is a memory issue, probably a memory leak. doesn't surprise me considering Ntreev, the company running trickster online, updates the game contents like once every 3 months or so. i doubt they'll fix tech issues.

Back