• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ati Catalyst 9.1 Drivers Later Today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just downloaded the ones from Sapphire's site and thought I would share that even though you may think you are downloading 9.01s, they are back to 8.12s (File labeled as 509).

9.1 seems to not like my RBE bios edits... My main card works fine when I flash the modded bios but my secondary card will just sit at 680/1050.

priv: I had the same prob with my CF setup, second card with modded bios was funky. A reboot fixed it though.

Preliminary results netted no gain in Warhead, and ~1 fps (neglible) in FC2.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEW DRIVERS!!!! Downloading now will report back with results.

Edit: On Ati's Site I guess they forgot to update the Release Date it still says 12/10/2008

Seems that people are complaining because the Hotfix in 8.12 for Multi-Core optimizations failed to make it to the 9.1 Officals.

You mean the hotfix adds something more than just fixing the black screen issues? Hmm intresting, maybe I should of used them.

9.1s yaya..... time to update when I get home.

I want to know if they fixed the error 43 issue and not being able to enable Crossfire that the 8.12's had for me and many, many others.

I'll try them if UPS ever decides to deliver my 4870, they are so un-predictable.

Back