• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scary FPS in space???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aztroth

Ok, well, I played a demo a while back (like a couple years back. maybe as far back as 2000 but no more recent than 2005) and the basic story was very similar to Dead Space, but instead of a spaceship and colony, it was a space station, on the moon I think. and instead of reanimated alien corpses it was ghosts... infact from what I played and remember of it, it was a combination of FEAR and Dead Space. But I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, or even what platform it was on.

Is this ringing any bells fo anyone?

It might be System Shock 2 since it came out in 1999 but it was on a space ship and the it was reanimated corpses and not ghosts so it might not be.

It might be System Shock 2 since it came out in 1999 but it was on a space ship and the it was reanimated corpses and not ghosts so it might not be.

well, I remember encountering reanimated corpses, but I specifically remember seeing a female "spirit" kinda like Alma in FEAR.

EDIT: and no, it wasn't RLH... that was a fun game, but not at all scary. RLH kinda reminded me of an FPS against the Zerg from Starcraft, lol.

Last edited:
Back